Online payments help to provide convenience for customers and increase sales. Here are the key steps and aspects to help you successfully implement online payments and take your business to the next level.
Here are some steps you can take:
- Contact your bank or online acquiring provider. Ask about the possibility of entering into a partnership or using their financial services for your business.
- Negotiate the terms. Discuss the terms of cooperation and determine whether it is possible to set up payment in installments for your online business. Specify commissions, terms, and other conditions.
- Integration. If the deal is concluded, start integrating with the bank's system or payment platform.
- Notifications for customers. Notify your customers about the new payment option and the benefits of installment payments. Provide clear information about the terms and conditions of installments.
- Testing and launch. Before launching new functionality, test it thoroughly to make sure everything works properly.
Various payment providers and acquirers offer a payment method that allows customers to spread the cost over time. One of them is the Tranzzo payment platform.
Tranzzo has been operating in the online payment market since 2017 and offers companies tools and solutions for accepting online payments and developing and improving customer service.
To start accepting online payments via the Tranzzo payment platform, you need to take a few general steps:
- Register a business account through the Tranzzo payment platform.
- Set up an interest-free installment plan from monobank via integration.
- Consider adding different payment options — cards, e-wallets, bank transfers, etc.
- Follow the security standards to protect personal data.
- Once connected, the new payment method appears on your payment page.
Setting up payment in installments is a step to improve customer loyalty and increase the average check. In a world of various payment methods, installments can make your business more competitive. Keep in mind that when using an installment payment model, it is important to honestly and accurately inform customers about the terms, fees, and other details of such payment.