A checkout process has always been complicated. However, payment processing companies simplify it as much as possible. Take a closer look at what a gateway can be of help with:
- Notifications Always on-time, they make it easier to keep up-to-date with all the transaction events.
- PCI compliance That’s how you will meet the security requirements when conducting credit card operations. Tranzzo complies with PCI DSS level 1 - it’s the most stringent data protection standard that allows us to process over 6 mln transaction per year securely.
- Recurring bills Those who work with a subscription business model will be able to charge their clients automatically, thereby saving tons of time.
- High level of security When you integrate a gateway, you can rest assured that sensitive clients’ information will be protected. We, at Tranzzo, use a three-level anti-fraud system to monitor and spot any suspicious activity.
- Frequent reports With them, you will always keep posted about transactions, chargebacks, commissions and many other things.
- Round-the-clock technical support Should any problems arise, you can contact competent professionals, and they will iron them out for you.
Sure, all those bells and whistles don’t come for free. But you don’t have to dig deeper into your pocket to set up e-payment on your website. The Internet is brimming with trustworthy and affordable solutions.
Working with different financial institutions to authorise and process deals, payment providers charge fees. Transactions are billed, depending on a product type, location, money turnover, etc. So, don’t ignore the following: before choosing a payment system, familiarise yourself with its pricing plans. Not to be caught off guard, make sure there are no hidden commissions.