1.1 Glossary and used terms you find out in our Terms and conditions.
2. About Cookies
2.1 A cookie is a text file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This is not computer software.
2.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
2.3 More about types of cookies you can read on cookiepedia.co.uk
2.4 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
2.5 Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
3. Our Cookies
3.1 We use session and persistent cookies on our website.
3.2 Our cookies using for authorization on web-site tranzzo.com.
3.3 The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
we use cookie name to recognize a computer when a user visits our website and validate authenticated users sessions.
4. Analytics Cookies
4.1 We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website.
4.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
4.3 The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: [_ga, _gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz and __utmv].
4.4 More about each type of analytics cookies you can read here.
4.5 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
5. Blocking Cookies
5.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced".
- in Firefox (version 47) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (version 54), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
- in Opera you can block all cookies by accessing the main menu, select “Settings”. Click “Privacy & security” in the sidebar. Under “Cookies”, select an option for handling cookies.
5.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of our website.
5.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
6. Deleting Cookies
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
6.1 in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
6.2 in Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies". You can find instructions for doing so at: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
6.3 in Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data". You can find instructions for doing so at: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
6.4 in Opera you can delete all cookies by clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings", "Preferences", “Advanced”, “Cookies”, and check "Delete new cookies when exiting Opera". You can find instructions for doing so at: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of our website.
7. The Purposes of Processing Personal Information
7.1 TRANZZO carries out the processing, including the collection and storage of that Personal Information that is necessary for entering into and executing contracts with the User and ensuring the operation of the service and other contracts concluded between TRANZZO and the User, if expressly provided for by their Agreement
7.2. TRANZZO has the right to use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Implementation of the functionality of the Service to create and operate the User profile.
- Conclusion of contracts for the use of the site tranzzo.com and the Service; The Contract is concluded remotely by means of an exchange of electronic documents that are signed by a simple electronic signature. In this case, the password of a simple electronic signature of the User can be executed by a pair of login - a password or an e-mail address. Therefore, they are requested at registration.
- Discharge of obligations under concluded contracts, including providing the User access to the site tranzzo.com and the Service; Request for access to the Service are accepted using the site functionality and e-mail.
- Identification of the User in the framework of discharge of obligations under agreements concluded with him; The User's personal cabinet is linked to the User's login-password and the e-mail address of the User.
- Providing technical support in due to the use of the site tranzzo.com and the Service; Conversional to the support service are accepted using Site functionality (contact form) and e-mail, telephone.
- Providing communication with the User for the purpose of information service and improving the quality of the Service under the concluded agreements, including by procedure of notification with the involvement of third parties; Communication with the User is carried out via e-mail or by the telephone number specified by the User during registration or in the process of using the service.
- Use of impersonal data to target advertising and/or information materials by age, sex, or other characteristics.
- Carrying out marketing, statistical and other studies based on impersonal data. Data from specified in paragraph 2.5. data collection systems in impersonal form are collected and analyzed to find out how much time users spend on various pages of the web-site tranzzo.com.
- Distribution, including automated dispatch, among Users of information and promotional materials.
8. Requirements for the Protection of Personal Information
8.1 TRANZZO carries out the storage of personal Information and provides its protection against unauthorized access and distribution in accordance with internal rules and regulations.
8.2 In respect of the User's personal Information, its confidentiality is maintained and unless the technology of the service or the settings of the software used by the User provide for an open exchange of information with other Users of the Service or with any Internet users.
8.3 TRANZZO has the right to transfer Personal Information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user expressed his consent to such actions, including cases when the User uses the settings of the used software that do not limit the provision of certain information;
- The transfer is necessary in the context of the User's use of the functionality and/or specificity of the service;
- At the request of the court or other authorized body within the procedure established by law.
9. Changing Personal Information
9.1 The user has the right at any time to independently edit in Personal Account his / her Personal Information provided to them during registration or authorization.
9.2 In the event of termination of the concluded contract, the User has the right to stop his own account by sending a request to the address: [email protected] TRANZZO reserves the right, in the event of stopping of the account, to keep registration data and information about the user's activity, information about the use of the TRANZZO service in order to comply with anti-money laundering policy.
9.3 In order to improve the quality of the Service and ensure the possibility of legal protection, TRANZZO has the right to store log files on actions taken by the User in the framework of using the Service, as well as in connection with the conclusion and execution of the Agreement by the User and other contracts on its part.
10.1 The user has the right at any time to independently edit in Personal Account his/her Personal Information provided to them during registration or authorization.
10.2 The current version of the Policy is on the TRANZZO Website on the Internet at https://tranzzo.com/
Registration Nr. 11075606
91 Battersea Park Road, London, England, SW8 4DU
tel. +44 203 868 3167
email: [email protected]
Accepted: 24. 01. 2018