TRANZZO Terms and conditions
- TRANZZO LTD (hereinafter TRANZZO) is a Payment Service Provider. TRANZZO acts as a payment service provider by creating, hosting, maintaining and providing our Service to you via the Internet.
- This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is a contract between you and TRANZZO LTD (Registration Nr. 11075606, 372 Old Street, London, England, EC1V 9LT). It applies to your use of the TRANZZO™ payment service and any related products and services available through TRANZZO (collectively the “Service”). If you do not agree to follow the terms and conditions of this agreement, please do not use or access our services.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and Privacy
Policy, which includes the terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference,
before you may become a TRANZZO user. This Agreement should be read in conjunction with all the documents,
policies and other sources referred to in this document, as they may contain additional terms and conditions
that apply to you as a TRANZZO user.
Please note: underlined words and phrases are links to the mentioned sources. By accepting this Agreement, you also agree that your use of other TRANZZO websites and Services will be governed by the terms and conditions contained in these sources.
- For additional information about the Service and how it works, please visit the TRANZZO support section or contact us.
- We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our site. If it is not stated alternatively, all amended terms shall be effective from the same day they are posted on our site.
- In this Agreement, “you” or “your” means any person or entity using the Service (“Users”). Unless otherwise stated, “TRANZZO”, “we” or “our” will refer collectively to TRANZZO, and its subsidiaries. Unless otherwise specified, all references to a “bank” in this Agreement include savings associations and credit unions, and all references to a “credit card” include Visa- and MasterCard-branded debit cards.
- Eligibility. In order to use the Service, you must register for an account. Users may only hold one account. Our Services are only available to individuals or businesses that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our Service is not available to minors (under 18), persons who are suspended from our Service, or to persons who present an unacceptable level of credit or fraud risk.
The Legal Relationship between You and TRANZZO:
- Agency Relationship. TRANZZO acts as a facilitator to help you accept payments from and make payments to third parties. We act as your agent based on your direction and your requests to use our Services that require us to perform tasks on your behalf. TRANZZO will at all times hold your funds separate from its corporate funds, will not use your funds for its operating expenses or any other corporate purposes, and will not voluntarily make funds available to its creditors in the event of bankruptcy or for any other purpose. You acknowledge that (i) TRANZZO is not a bank and the Service is a payment processing service rather than a banking service, and (ii) TRANZZO is not acting as a trustee, fiduciary or escrow with respect to your funds, but is acting only as an agent and custodian. You are not required to carry any balance in your TRANZZO account in order to use the Service. You agree that you will not receive interest or other earnings on the funds that TRANZZO handles as your agent.
- By initiating and sending payments through the Service or adding funds to your balance, you appoint TRANZZO as your agent to obtain the funds on your behalf and to make payments to the recipient that you designate or to a pooled account. The actions listed above are subject to the terms and restrictions of this Agreement. When you send a payment and until that payment is accepted by the recipient (which may occur instantly), you remain the owner of these funds and TRANZZO holds these funds as your agent, but you will not be able to withdraw these funds or send the funds to any other recipient unless the initial transaction is cancelled. By receiving payments through the Service, you appoint TRANZZO as your agent to deposit the funds on your behalf in the pooled accounts until you provide any further instructions to TRANZZO regarding the transmission of your funds. Through the TRANZZO website, you may provide instructions to withdraw the funds, or make payments to a third party, in each case your actions are subject to the terms and restrictions of this Agreement. If you receive a notice that a payment has been sent to you through TRANZZO but you have not registered for the Service, TRANZZO will not become your agent and you will not have the right to claim these funds unless and until you register for the Service and indicate your acceptance of the payment.
TRANZZO Payment Service Provider. If you choose an upload method using a payment instrument that may be
subject to chargeback rights such as (but not limited to) credit, debit or direct debit, you declare that
you will not exercise such chargeback right other than for non-authorized use of the payment instrument
for a breach by TRANZZO of these Terms, which would result in you having a right to receive a refund of
uploaded amount. You may not charge back any upload transaction or allow a chargeback of any upload
transaction for reasons that are out of TRANZZO control including (but not limited to) disputes with
merchants for non-delivery of goods or services or insufficient balance on the payment instrument
We reserve the right to charge you fees and expenses we incur in connection to such chargeback and any
actions that result in it. We may also charge you a chargeback fee.
- If a chargeback or reversal of an upload transaction results in a negative account balance, you will be required to repay such negative balance by loading the needed amount to your account. Failure to do so is a breach of these Terms. Repayment of the negative balance is due immediately without notice, however, we reserve the right, at any time, to send you reminders or to take other debt collection measures including but not limited to forwarding a case to a debt collection agency or solicitors, or to pursue the claim in court. We reserve the right to charge you for the expenses we reaso
- Fees payable by you will be deducted from your Tranzzo Account balance. Transaction fees will be charged when the transaction is executed. If your Account balance is insufficient to cover the fees we may refuse to execute the payment. Reversal or chargeback fees will be deducted when incurred.
- Credit Card Services Chargeback Fees. Merchant shall be charged per Chargeback processed against the Merchant’s account. Fees assessed against Merchant hereunder, if any, shall be applied immediately. Chargebacks are strictly limited to one percent (1%) of the total aggregate transactions that have been processed by Tranzzo for the account of Merchant over a period of one (1) month. Anything over that rate is excessive and will incur penalties and constitutes a reason for Tranzzo to terminate this Agreement and close Merchant’s account with funds held for one hundred and eighty (180) days from the last card event. After which time, the balance in the account less Chargebacks, penalties, Service Fees and any other fees will be returned. If Merchant’s account incurs Chargebacks exceeding one percent (1%) of transactions processed, Merchant’s account will be penalized accordingly. Moreover, Merchant agrees that it is absolutely prohibited to suggest, imply, propose, advertise, indicate, express, promote, advise or state to any of its customers to “chargeback” or “refund” for the products or services offered by Merchant. If a Merchant causes Tranzzo or its subsidiaries to lose a merchant account, or Visa or MasterCard relationship within a Merchant account, there will be a significant penalty assessed in addition to the fines and penalties assessed by the credit card associations and the bank. Typically this can be caused by high chargeback rates, fraud, non-compliance with the local, state and national laws, as well as not adhering to the acceptable use policies of the card associations Reserve for Tranzzo Credit Card Processing. Tranzzo will withhold a percentage of Merchant’s Total Revenues for Tranzzo Credit Card processing for a period of as set forth in Appendix 1 (which may be updated from time to time)[six months] as Reserve to be applied towards Chargebacks, revokes and Refunds for Tranzzo Credit Card services. Tranzzo shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to adjust the amount held and holdback period as is deemed necessary as security against future Chargebacks and Refunds or indemnification obligations of Merchant hereunder. Reserves will be returned to Merchant subject to expiration of all claims in relation thereto. In addition, if Tranzzo for any reason suspects or has concern that it may sustain losses as a result of Merchant’s account, Merchant agrees and gives Tranzzo the right to automatically ACH debit Merchant’s bank account in advance for the amount of potential losses Tranzzo may sustain as a security measure. Tranzzo may hold the funds as reserve until it is determined that Merchant’s account is secure and Tranzzo will not sustain losses as a result.
- Identity Authentication. We use different techniques to identify our users when they register on our site. Verification of Users is only an indication of increased likelihood that a User’s identity is correct. You authorize TRANZZO, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your registration. This may include ordering a credit report and performing other credit checks or verifying the information you provide against third party databases. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, TRANZZO cannot and does not guarantee the correctness of user’s identity verification.
- Release. In case you have a dispute with one or more users, you release TRANZZO (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected to such disputes.
- No Warranty. We, our parent, subsidiaries, employees and our suppliers provide our services “as is” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. We, our parent, subsidiaries, employees and our suppliers specifically disclaim and implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particularly purpose and non-infringement. TRANZZO shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, and check issuances are processed in a timely manner. But we make no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing because our Service is largely dependent upon many factors out of our control, such as delays in the banking system or the regional or international mail service. Some countries do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from country to country.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall we, our parent, subsidiaries, employees or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages, or this agreement (however arising, including, negligence). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Our liability, and the liability of our parent, subsidiaries, employees or our suppliers, to you or any third parties in any circumstances is limited to the actual amount of direct damages.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold TRANZZO, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys’ fees) made or incurred by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party relating to your use of the Service.
Liability for Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy. If you engage in the following activities,
TRANZZO may fine you, as specified below.
i. Using the TRANZZO service to receive payments for any sexually oriented or obscene materials or services in violation of TRANZZO’s Mature Audiences Policy.
ii. Using the TRANZZO service to receive payments for any narcotics, other controlled substances, steroids or prescription drugs in violation of local law in both the locality where delivery takes place and where your offices are located.
iii. Using the TRANZZO service to receive payments for wagers, gambling debts or gambling winnings, regardless of the location or type of gambling activity.
- You and TRANZZO agree that the damages that TRANZZO will sustain as a result of the behavior outlined above will be substantial, including (without limitation) fines and other related expenses from its payment processors and service providers, but may be extremely difficult and impracticable to ascertain. In the event that you engage in such activities, then TRANZZO may fine you $50,000.00 and/or TRANZZO may take legal action against you to recover losses that are in excess of the amount fined. You acknowledge and agree that $50,000.00 is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of TRANZZO’s damages, considering all currently existing circumstances, including (without limitation) the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to TRANZZO that reasonably could be anticipated and the anticipation that proof of actual damages may be impractical or extremely difficult. You agree that TRANZZO is entitled to deduct such fines directly from any existing balance in the offending account, or any other TRANZZO account you are associated with. If you use the TRANZZO service in a manner that violates the Acceptable Use Policy, including but not limited to the three categories described above, your account will be subject to limitation or immediate termination. You further understand that, if you use the TRANZZO service in a manner that violates the Acceptable Use Policy, including but not limited to the three categories described above, TRANZZO may incur substantial liability and/or suffer significant damages, including (without limitation) fines and other related expenses from its payment processors and service providers. By selling goods or services (including access to content) in contravention of the Acceptable Use Policy or the Restricted Activities section of this User Agreement (currently Section 6.2), you acknowledge liability to TRANZZO for any and all damages suffered by TRANZZO. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree to reimburse TRANZZO for any and all costs, expenses, and fines levied on TRANZZO by its payment processors and/or service providers as a result of your activities. You agree that, if either you or TRANZZO commences litigation or arbitration in connection with this paragraph, the prevailing party is entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and any other costs incurred in such proceeding in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled.
All fees are provided to merchants upon approval of the account. All fees will be assessed in the currency of the payment. Additional information about TRANZZO’s fees is available upon request.
- Funding Payments. All accounts must adhere to the regulations enforced by international and local laws of Personal Account Holders. Additional restrictions may be placed on accounts subject to Tranzzo Terms of Service. No personal account can receive credit card funded payments for the expressed purpose of transferring funds from one Personal Account to another Personal Account. Credit card funded payments are only allowed for the expressed purpose of loading a Personal Account while the credit card holder is in the process of buying goods and/or services sold by Tranzzo sub-merchants. By accepting a payment, you agree that you are responsible for the payment if it is reversed. If such reversal occurs on a payment made to your account, we will reverse the payment and debit your TRANZZO account balance to pay for the reversal. If there are insufficient funds on your TRANZZO balance, you agree to reimburse TRANZZO through other means, as described in the Terms of Service.
- Withdrawals.In order to withdraw money from your TRANZZO account we require you to provide TRANZZO with a number of forms of identification. We require this information to authenticate your identity and to determine how much you may withdraw from your account per month. We may limit withdrawals and require additional information from you depending on your location, sold goods, and other factors. Generally, checks will only be sent to confirmed addresses. Note: Withdrawals from the Tranzzo LTD account can only be made via wire transfer to the bank account approved in your TRANZZO account.
- Sending Payments. In order to send payments through our Service we require you to provide TRANZZO with a number of forms of identification. We require this information to authenticate your identity and to determine how much you may send with your account. We may require additional information from you depending on your location and other factors. Based on the information you provide, we will determine possibility of sending payments and your Sending Limit.
- Refused Payments. When you send a payment to a third party through our Service, the recipient is not required to accept the payment, even if the recipient is already registered with TRANZZO. The recipient may return the payment or, in some cases, use the TRANZZO Service to deny payments that you send. Any payments sent through TRANZZO that are denied or unclaimed by a recipient will be returned to you on the earlier of: (a) the date of such denial, or (b) up to 30 days after the date the payment is sent (depending on the card issuing bank).
- Right of Merchant Recipients to Delay Payment Processing. When you authorize a payment to be sent to certain merchant users your payment instruction will be valid for a variable period of time. Your payment will not be treated as approved to the merchant until the merchant user chooses to process the payment within the period your payment instruction is valid. If at the time you authorize the payment you have sufficient balance to make the payment, we will, at this time, debit an amount equal to the payment amount from your balance and mark the transaction as pending. You will not be able to access this amount even if the merchant has not yet completed the processing of this payment. If you do not hold a sufficient amount in your balance at the time you authorize the payment, we will first debit your balance (if any) at the time you make the authorization. We will then perform an authorization for the remaining amount using the funding source which you specified at the time of the authorization as your selected funding source. The transaction will be marked as pending and you will not be able to access this amount even if the merchant has not yet completed the processing of this payment.
- When the merchant completes processing the payment, we will obtain the funds by using the pending balance first, if available. We will subsequently obtain the remaining funds by debiting the funding source which you had specified at the time of authorization as your selected funding source. If your TRANZZO balance is insufficient to fund the entire payment amount, then when the payment is processed, we will obtain the remaining funds (after use of your balance) by debiting the backup funding source you specified at the time of the authorization in accordance with the terms. With your consent, the merchant may change your final purchase price if the total amount changes due to taxes, shipping charges, item availability, item additions, or other conditions that you agree upon with your merchant.
Your Information and Restricted Activities
- Definition. “Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to us or other users during registration, payment process, stores or other features of our Service. You are solely responsible for Your Information, as we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
- Restricted Activities. Your Information and your activities (including your payments and receipt of payments) through our Service shall not: (a) be false, inaccurate or misleading; (b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; (c) consist of providing yourself a cash advance from your credit card (or helping others to do so), (e)violate TRANZZO’s Acceptable Use Policy; (f) infringe on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other property rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (g) violate any law, statute, ordinance, contract or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing financial services, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti discrimination, or false advertising); (h) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; (i) be obscene or contain child pornography; (j) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or other personal information; or (k) create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISP’s or other suppliers. If you use, or attempt to use the Service for purposes other than sending and receiving payments and managing your account, including but not limited to tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting the security or functionality of Service, your account will be terminated and you will be subject to damages and other penalties, including criminal prosecution where available.
- Trademarks. TRANZZO, TRANZZO, and all related logos, products and services described on this website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of TRANZZO, Inc., or its licensors, and (aside from the circumstances described below) may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of TRANZZO. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of TRANZZO and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of TRANZZO.
- These Logos may not be altered, modified, or changed in any way, or used in a manner that is disparaging to TRANZZO or the Service. Logos may not be displayed in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by TRANZZO. TRANZZO is a payment service, and no partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- Access and Interference. Our web site contains robot exclusion headers and you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the TRANZZO site or any activities conducted on our site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our site is proprietary or is licensed to TRANZZO by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, publicly display or frame any content (except for Your Information) from our web site without the prior expressed written permission of TRANZZO or the appropriate third party. If you use, or attempt to use the Service for purposes other than sending and receiving payments and managing your account, including but not limited to tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting the security or functionality of Service, your account will be terminated and you will be subject to damages and other penalties, including criminal prosecution where available.
- Termination of Your Account. You may close your account at any time by sending a request for our support via email: . Upon closure of the account, any pending transactions will be cancelled. Any funds that we are holding in custody for you at the time of closure, less any applicable fees, will be paid to you by check, assuming all withdrawal related authentication requirements have been fulfilled (for example, you may not use closure of your account as a mean of evading withdrawal limits on new Unverified users). You may not use closure of your account as a means of evading investigation – if an investigation is pending at the time you close your account, TRANZZO may continue to hold your funds for up to 180 days as appropriate to protect TRANZZO against the risk of reversals. If you are later determined to be entitled to some or all of the funds in dispute, TRANZZO will release those funds to you. You will remain liable for all obligations related to your account even after the account is closed. After the termination date we will use the information you provided in attempts to send you any funds that we are holding in custody for you.
- Remedies and TRANZZO’s Right to Collect From You. Without limiting other remedies, we may update inaccurate or incorrect information you provide to us, contact you by means other than electronically, immediately warn our community about your actions, place a hold on funds in your account, limit funding sources and payments, limit access to the account and any or all of the account’s functions (including but not limited to the ability to send money or make withdrawals from the account), limit withdrawals, indefinitely suspend or close your account and refuse to provide our Services to you if: (a) you breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; (c) we believe that your account or activities pose a significant credit or fraud risk to us; (d) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us; or (e) your use of your TRANZZO account is deemed by TRANZZO, Visa, MasterCard to constitute an abuse of the credit card system or a violation of credit card rules, including (without limitation), using the TRANZZO system to test credit card behaviors. Even if the transactions have been recorded as completed in the Recent Activity or History Transaction Log of your TRANZZO account, they are not considered completed until the funds have been charged to the customer’s funding source (for payments) or posted to the customer’s bank account (for withdrawals). In addition, TRANZZO reserves the right to hold funds beyond the normal distribution periods for transactions it deems suspicious or for accounts conducting high transaction volumes to ensure integrity of the funds. If we close your account, we will provide you with the notice and pay you all of the unrestricted funds held in your TRANZZO account. Additionally, to secure your performance of this Agreement, you grant to TRANZZO a lien on and security interest in your account. In addition, you acknowledge that TRANZZO may set-off against any TRANZZO accounts you own for any negative balance in your other TRANZZO accounts, at any time and for any reason allowed by law. These obligations include both secured and unsecured debts, and debts you owe individually or together with someone else.
- Assign Ability. You may not assign any rights or obligations you may have under this Agreement without the prior written consent of TRANZZO. TRANZZO reserves the right to assign this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement without your consent.
- Legal Compliance. You shall comply with all applicable UK and international laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations, contracts and applicable licenses regarding your use of our Services.
- Electronic Communications. You agree that this Agreement constitutes “writing signed by you” under any applicable law or regulation. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, this Agreement and any other agreements, notices or other communications regarding your account and/or your use of the Service (“Communications”), may be provided to you electronically and you agree to receive all Communications from TRANZZO in electronic form. Electronic Communications may be posted on the pages within the TRANZZO website and/or delivered to your e-mail address. You may print a copy of any Communications and retain it for your records. All Communications in either electronic or paper format will be considered to be in “writing,” and to have been received no later than five (5) business days after posting or dissemination, whether or not you have received or retrieved the Communication. TRANZZO reserves the right but assumes no obligation to provide Communications in paper format.
- Credit Report. You agree that TRANZZO may order and review your credit report with the sole purpose of assessing your fitness to hold a TRANZZO account and/or your ability to use the Service or features thereof.
- Procedure xcept as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to TRANZZO (372 Old Street, London, England, EC1V9LT) or to the email address [email protected] Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after posted or email is sent, unless the sending party is aware that the electronic communication was not received. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail to the address provided to TRANZZO during the registration process. In such case,
- Legal Disputes. In case a dispute arises between you and TRANZZO, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and TRANZZO agree that any controversy or claim at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or TRANZZO’s services (“Claims”) shall be resolved in accordance with one of the subsections below, or as otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing by the parties. Before resorting to these alternatives, TRANZZO strongly encourages users first to contact TRANZZO directly to seek a resolution. TRANZZO will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation, as an alternative to litigation.
- Arbitration. For any Claim (excluding Claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000.00, you or TRANZZO may select to resolve the dispute through binding arbitration conducted by telephone, on-line, and/or based solely upon written submissions where no in-person appearance is required. In such cases, Tranzzo reserves the right to choose an arbitration method.
- Court. Alternatively, any Claim may be adjudicated by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the UK or where the defendant is located (in TRANZZO’s case, the UK, and in your case, your home address or principal place of business). You and TRANZZO agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the UK.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution. TRANZZO will consider use of other alternative forms of dispute resolution, such as binding arbitration to be held in the UK or another location mutually agreed by the parties.
- Violations of Section 14. All Claims (excluding requests for injunctive or equitable relief) between the parties must be resolved using the dispute resolution mechanism that is selected in accordance with this Section by the party first to assert a Claim, either through a court filing or commencement of arbitration. Should either party file an action contrary to the Section 14 of these Terms, the other party may recover attorneys’ fees and costs up to $1,000.00, provided that the party seeking the award has notified the other party in writing of the improperly filed Claim, and the other party has failed to withdraw the Claim.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement is governed by and interpreted under the laws of the UK as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within the UK residents. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our service, and operation of our site may be interfered by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by TRANZZO, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition. Tranzzo will act on behalf of Tranzzo and vice versa where jurisdiction applies. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement and the documents it incorporates set forth the entire understanding between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. All Sections shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Disputes. Disputes between you and TRANZZO regarding our Services may be reported to Customer Support online via email [email protected] at any time, or by phone +44 203 8683167.