Operator Call Centre
We believe that our company success depends on end-to-end technologies and employees who are passionate about their work. Tranzzo is growing at a staggering pace, so we are looking for a call centre operator to work towards a common goal.
- Fluent and literate Russian and Ukrainian;
- Pleasant voice and clear articulation;
- Experienced PC user;
- Even temper and stress resistance;
- Ability to work with difficult clients;
- Desire to learn and obtain new skills;
- Excellent soft skills;
- Attentive to details and result oriented.
- Assist and support clients by providing them timely and accurate information by phone, online chat or email;
- Enter information into the database;
- Process information.
- Shift work schedule (8 - 14, 14 - 20, 20.00 - 8.00, 4/1);
- Competitive salary paid on time;
- Official employment;
- Fringe benefits – annual paid vacation (24 days) and paid sick-leaves;
- We cover 50% of the corporate food delivery cost;
- Tranzzo compensates 50% of the gym membership cost and other sports clubs;
- We will cover 50% of your study expenses (courses, conferences and webinars);
- We support you throughout the trial period;
- Regular team-building and corporate events.
If you are interested in this vacancy, send us your resume.