We believe that our company success depends on end-to-end technologies and employees who are passionate about their work. Tranzzo is growing at a staggering pace, so we are looking for a merchant support manager to work towards a common goal.
- Experience in working with ticket-systems;
- Basic understanding of the JIRA task manager;
- Ability to solve problems and handle stressful situations;
- Great soft skills;
- High level of Russian and Ukrainian;
- Proven customer service skills;
- Understanding of the online payment methods will be an advantage.
- Assist and support merchants (via online chat or email);
- Work with payment systems;
- Enter information into the database;
- Process information.
- You’ll be a part of the team that develops innovative products;
- You’ll be able to work with different projects;
- Engaged, proactive team;
- Competitive salary paid on time;
- Official employment;
- We cover 50% of the corporate food delivery cost;
- Tranzzo compensates 50% of the gym membership cost and other sports clubs;
- We will cover 50% of your study expenses (courses, conferences and webinars);
- We support you throughout the trial period;
- Opportunity for horizontal and vertical career growth;
- Regular team-building and corporate events.
- Working schedule 8.00 - 20.00/20.00 - 8.00. You can negotiate your working hours;
- Annual paid vacation (24 days);
- Paid sick-leaves;
- We send our employees a basket with fruits and chocolate when they’re sick;
- Supportive management.
The job interview will be conducted in 2 stages:
The first one will be with a recruiter. We'll meet to discuss the project and requirements for a future candidate. We'll also answer your questions.
The second stage will be with your manager. We'll discuss the required technical skills and your responsibilities as a merchant support manager.
If you are interested in this vacancy, send us your resume.