Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our team in Kyiv.
You will be exposed to non-trivial challenges, you’ll have an opportunity to work on infrastructures and existing technologies to develop new products and solutions in Payment space.
- Cloud Infrastructure Administration
- Linux Fundamentals
- Linux Networking ( NAT, Firewall, routing, TCP, UDP )
- Containerization ( Docker )
- Cloud Networking ( VPC, routing, firewall, Load Balancer, Internal Load Balancer, NEG )
- VM instances
- Google Kubernetes
- Administering Google Cloud services,
- Making configuration changes,
- Planning and deploying new services.
- Competitive salary rate depending on your experience and skills.
- Continuous professional competencies development opportunities. You can pick any workshop or courses. We will cover 50% of study expenses.
- Friendly working environment with zero bureaucracy, democratic management style.
- Comfortable schedule with flexible working hours and remote work options. Our developers have already tested remote work mode during their summer trip around Europe.
- Annual paid vacations.
- Corporate events. Be ready to have a great time with us during karaoke nights, board games, football and table tennis tournaments, winter Bukovel trips and so on.
- Opportunities for self-realization, and career growth.
- Challenging work tasks in the international professional environment.